Using 5 words.
It is hard to describe myself using 5 adjectives. My friends can describe me better than I can. I’m sitting down on a lofty chair at a cafe in NoHo, thinking and googling words that I actually think it fits me. You’re probably thinking, “Oh wow, very fancy setting.” No, I just happened to be there and thought, “Why not, since I’m here at a hipster cafe and it makes me wanna blog. HA!” Anywoo, I did come up with 5 words that describe me. Those who know me, correct me if I’m wrong after reading this (not mid-correcting while reading). So, here we go!
- Down-to-Earth. Although I may seem shy or quiet (which I actually am), it will take some time for me to really open up to a person. Once I open up, I keep it real. With no pretentious about me, I’ll tell you my honest opinion on whatever topics. I’m always down to try something new such as trying new food place (@authenticlocalfoodie, follow me on other Instagram if you haven’t). I am a simple person who likes everything to go smoothly.
- Diligent. I have very good eyes, even though I wear glasses. I still tend things with care. I always make sure I finish my tasks before anything. My parents taught me at an early age that I should be polite always. Making myself to stand out and say, “Hello, good morning,” “Thank you,”Please,” and etc. With that in mind, I do it all the time and even at my work, I make sure everything is organized and in place. If I was running late, I make sure I remind myself to finish the rest the next following day. Sometimes, when I see things that are not done, I’ll do it to get over it as well because of it just me and how I feel.
- Amusing. Most people think I’m funnier when I’m not saying anything intentionally, even when I didn’t think it was funny. I can be witty sometimes and sarcastic when it’s the right time. I like to make sure everyone include myself, having fun throughout the day. Sometimes, I can say a small joke to lighten up the mood. Honestly, laughter is the best medicine. For most people who know me, they couldn’t stay mad when I get mad at them for something. They said that they cannot be serious with me when I’m really trying to be serious with them about something. I honestly don’t know why or what’s wrong with them. It got to do with their mental state of mind, (probably watching too much of impractical jokers).
- Amiable. People might think that I am a judgemental person but I’m actually not, really. I can be judgemental when it’s necessary. For example, if someone trying to take advantage of my friends, I’ll tell them like it is. I’m a warm person and friendly once you get to know me. I treat my friends as if they were my family. I like to socialize with people who I know and having a good time catching up with them. Most of the times, I am a very good listener because I prefer them talking instead of me talking. I don’t make sense when I’m trying to explain things in person. You know, when you try to explain to someone and it makes sense in your head, however the person in front of you doesn’t. You tried your best to like hack the sentences in basic format, a better explanation but they still don’t get it…I get that a lot. Like A LOT. (all the time).
- Visionary. I’m a very creative person with a huge imagination. I like to do things hands-on. I tend to look in the future to see what’s the outcomes and how to plan it accordingly. Another thing is that I believe that I give good advice. I give good advice that I would give myself pieces of advice as well. I try my best to help others to improve their life better. I always find a solution for them and try to encourage them to follow-up with it.
And…There it is! That wasn’t so hard. I think I’m a likable person. Not so shabby at all. We’ll see what my friends have to say about this post, hahaha. Well, catch a glimpse of Haya later and have a wonderful Monday!